Community Outings for Kids who Stutter
Led by a speech therapist, your child will gather with other kids their age who stutter to have fun, meet new friends and communicate without judgment. The first 15 minutes are spent discussing a stuttering topic or providing a stuttering challenge for the day. The remainder of the time is spent bonding, having fun and connecting with other kids who stutter.
Why are these outings important?
Children who have the ability to connect with other kids who stutter, are more likely to increase communication confidence, assertiveness, and advocacy. It helps enhance and speed up progress toward speech therapy goals.
- November 11, 2023 (register by Nov. 3)
- December 9, 2023 (register by Dec. 1)
- January 13, 2024 (register by Jan. 5)
- February 10, 2024 (register by Feb. 2)
- March 9, 2024 (register by March 1)